At VectorX, we see our employees for what they really are: people, with husbands, wives & partners; friends, families, & pets; and hobbies, passions, & interests that extend beyond the workplace. And we’re here for it.
What it's like to work at VectorX:
- Work-life balance is integrated into our DNA
- People want to come to work
- People can enjoy their life at work and home
- Personal hobbies and interests are appreciated
- Work is challenging, meaningful, and fun
- You leave every day knowing you made a difference
People love talking about change, but few are brave enough to create it. Join a team of like-minded misfits, hellbent on pushing technology beyond its limits.
VectorX does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.